Click here to view Blank Head image
Click here to view 16cm doll pose test (video)
Click here to view 16cm body shot
Click here to view Skin Color Comparison
Hallowen Limited Edition / Black Cat
This limited edition is sold for a limited period of time only.
This sale ends June 15.
If the sales of the product exceed our estimates,
This item could be sold out before the end of the sale period.
Skin Color : Black Skin
Wig : Pooky Wig / Crobidoll / CRWT-43 / Light Black
Eyes : Blue Cat's Eyes / Dollmore / 12mm / OMeta Half Round Acrylic Eyes / CE-01
- Pooky Head
- Withdoll 16 cm Boy or Girl Body
- Basic Hands
- Fist Hands
- Basic Flat Feet
- Cat Eyes 12mm (Random color)
- Doll Box
- Make Up
- Wig : Pooky Wig / Crobidoll / CRWT-43 / Light Black
Lea Wig / Crobidoll / CRWT-66 / Light Black
- Parts Painting
- Clothing : Pooky Clothing ( Hat, Collar w. ribbon, Jumpsuit )
Lea Clothing ( Hat, Necklace, Jumpsuit )
- Height 16cm
- Weight 90g
- Head 14.5cm around
- Neck 4.5cm around
- Shoulder 4cm
- Chest 9cm around
- Waist 9cm around
- Heap 10cm around
- Leg 6.5cm
- Feet 2.2cm
- Shipping period will be about 10 weeks and if you go with options, then it will require 2 more weeks.
- If you use layaway, shipping period will be about 8 weeks from full payment date.
Refund & Change
Once order-receiving period is over, refund or change can be never accepted.
Order-receiving period is 7days from the order date.
Please consider deeply before placing order.
- All product will be made with the highest quality sunscreen regardless of skin type.
- Normal skin was changed at the requests of the customers. The new skin is more yellowish than old one. (4/15/2019)
- We offer same fake-up like the promo picture, but it can be slightly different due to the skin color you choose.
- Please be advised and careful about that face up, blushing, or painting has possibility to be peeled off depending on users conditions.
- We do not remove parting lines because there can be a color difference.
- Little speck and small bubbles are not considered as a problem.
- In case of dark skin dolls, there can be gate marks on shoulders, wrist, ankles and etc.
- If a doll is exposed to light (sunlight or indoor light) for a long time skin can turn yellow so please avoid any kind of light.
- The pictures shoot outside will look a little different from its own skin color because of its various lights.
- Please be advised that Skin Colors may look different from your monitor set up.